We welcome bookings from local residents, and folks from further afield, for all kinds of events – socials, clubs, meetings, parties, talks and fundraisers. The hall can be used almost any day of the year, morning, afternoon or evening.
Hire Charges for 2019
|Type of booking||Per Session (up to 3 hrs)||All Day||Extra Hour||Individual Hour|
|Regular Community Bookings||£18||£50||£6||£12|
|One off community bookings||£23||£60||£7||£17|
|Private/Commercial (within the 4 parishes)||£65||£160||N/A||N/A|
|Private/Commercial (outside the 4 parishes)||£180||n/a||£25||N/A|
*assumes that the hirer uses hall all day of wedding, all the previous day to set up, and morning after to clean up
*** for a four hour session
Making a Booking for a one off event
For help with making Bookings, and to confirm what your hire charges will be please contact the Booking Officer Merle Lippitt (Tel 771405 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
To check availability of the Hall, use the calendar below:
You can make booking either by contacting the Bookings Officer or through the Bookings Calendar. Either way your booking will not be confirmed until you:
1) complete a booking form and email it to the Bookings Officer (contact details above)
Please note that during the winter months the heating is set remotely – we need accurate times for your bookings so that we can set the heating to come on far enough in advance to heat the Hall or meeting room. When we have colder weather you can supplement the heating in the Hall by feeding the meter with £1 coins, this will provide additional heating from the ceramic heaters on the hall walls.
2) pay (!). If you wish to use internet banking to make a payment, our bank details are as follows:
Sort Code: 30-92-04
Bank: TSB Bank
Account Number: 00098283
Account Name: Rushbury Village Hall
If you are given the option of including a Reference Number please include the date of the event and your organisation name. For example if the Young Farmer’s Club have are paying for an event on 12th October, the reference could be 12OCTYFC.
3) provide us with a copy of your Temporary Events Notice (TEN), if you need one. If you event involves selling alcohol, either directly or indirectly, you will require a TEN, so be sure to allow yourself enough time to comply with licensing regulations. The hall is currently limited to 12 TENs every calendar year, the Committee needs to consider how best to spread these throughout the year, so each request needs approval from the Committee. Information on TENs and an application form is available here.
You will also find it useful to:
- read our information for hirers this includes information that is useful when using the hall, and to
- read our Conditions of Hire
Making Bookings for regular events
Assumes that you book, for example, on a weekly, monthly or termly basis. If you use the hall regularly throughout the year on an on going basis the Bookings Officer will ask you to complete a form once a year. This is to ensure that we have contact details for bookings and payments for your group and that you know what the costs per session will be. At the start of each year please complete this form and send it the the Booking Officer (details above)